Sex is something wired deep down most men’s existence. It is the only activity they are willing to engage in daily if possible. Most men brag about how they can do ‘non-stop’ but lately, haven’t heard of any one of them complaining about deteriorating performance. After all, what makes you a man if you cannot perform well in bed?
Well, the truth is, sex in men is directly related to their health, says Dr. David Samadi. True, the way a man takes care of himself will affect the results in bed. And it is clear, as a man advances in age, he starts ignoring some healthy activities. This is the reason why sex life disorders like erectile dysfunction or even depression occur later in life.
The good news is, such problems can be avoided by sticking to a healthy routine at an early age, advises Dr. David Samadi. Such healthy routine includes the following;
1. Maintain regular exercise – regular exercise will help you avoid inactivity, a condition that breeds sexual health problems. Exercise has been found to contribute an increase of energy, libido, and confidence. These are the ingredients everyman needs for better sex life.
2. Maintain healthy diet – ever heard that ‘you are what you eat?’ Well, do you want to grow like that burger? David Samadi points out that you should be conscious of what and how you are eating.
3. Maintain Kegel exercises routine – Kegel exercises has been found to improve sexual fulfillment. They strengthen muscles that join the penis to tailbone.
4. Maintain annual trip to your doctor – David Samadi mentions that as a man you should be close to your doctor. Go for annual checkups. This simple act will save you a lot of sexual diseases (if you have more than one sexual partner.
5. Maintain alcohol, smoking and illegal drug-free lifestyle and – when you drink alcohol or smoke, you are at higher risk of contracting erectile dysfunction. Tobacco reduces blood flow due to damages it has on arteries and the end of the day, you’ll be having a penis that doesn’t even react. Also, the same drugs you take to enhance your sex life, are the same ones killing it.
6. Maintain stress-free lifestyle – even if you cannot avoid stress, learn how to control it. Learn how to relax.
About Dr. David Samadi
Dr. Samadi is the chairman of Urology and Chief of Robotic Surgery at Lenox Hill Hospital. He is a famous doctor known for his exemplary work in treating cancer such as prostate, kidney, and bladder. Samadi is also certified, urologist. Dr. Samadi went to Stony Brook University where he earned his B.S and later M.D in Montefiore Medical Center Henri Mondor. He has extensive work experience that has helped him in his research in finding the cure to cancer and urologic disorders.
About Dr. David Samadi info: ideamensch.com/david-samadi/